Interested in this course? Email us at email@example.com
Join my Online Mastermind Training Program for women in business,
and within three weeks you’ll break through your fear and feelings of overwhelm around LIVE and RECORDED VIDEO.
You KNOW you NEED to be on video for your business.
You’ve read the statistics:
- Video marketing will make up 80% of total internet traffic by 2020. (Cisco)
- Over half a billion people are watching video on Facebook every day. (Forbes)
You don’t want your business to be left behind. But you’re afraid.
Maybe you’ve never been on camera before. 📷
Or you hate the way you look, and you feel self-conscious. 🙋
And what about all the video tech and accessories? It seems totally overwhelming! 📽️
How do you overcome all these obstacles?
I created my Video Like A Rockstar mastermind training course with these specific concerns in mind.
My three-week online program is a safe place where you can learn, practice and grow on video, with the support of me and other like-minded women in business.
Video Like A Rockstar gives you access to:
- A course website with detailed training videos.
- A private Facebook group.
- 4 video group discussion sessions with me.
- Exclusive video interviews (that’s right: nowhere else on the internet) with me and other leading social media marketing experts who rock video:
Social Media Consultant, Author,
Speaker, Live Streaming Expert
Sue B. Zimmerman
Leading Instagram Educator,
host of The Social Sip
YouTube Marketing Expert
Ian Anderson Gray
Founder of Confident Live Marketing Academy
Marketing Coach, Daily Livestreamer
You’ll learn and grow at a pace you couldn’t have imagined before because …
In Video Like A Rockstar, you receive:
Personal, step-by-step instructions from me on how to get started with livestream and recorded video. I’ll help you get over the fear of the unknown through coaching and practice. We’ll work through your camera shyness as I teach you the logistics and give you feedback and encouragement. But I’m just a small part of the program.
You’ll also get:
- Daily moral support and feedback from the other women in our small, private Facebook group.
- Daily and weekly on-camera practice through video challenges, including:
- Recording and livestreaming video of yourself.
- Interviewing and being interviewed by others on video.
- Using third-party apps to broadcast within Facebook.
- Peer-to-peer support from your own video accountability partner as you livestream or record videos together.
- Technical training in the form of short "how-to" videos that walk you through how to effectively use video and live streaming video in your social media and online marketing.
I’ll also share shortcuts that will save you time and money when it comes to the tech.
You are not required to buy any equipment for this course. I’ll show you how to use video with just your phone and the internet. (If you’re interested, there’ll be recommendations for additional equipment, like inexpensive tripods. But these are just suggestions, and you won’t need to buy anything to get the full benefits from the course.)
We pack a lot into this fun three-week program, so come prepared to CRUSH IT!
The women in my pilot program did!
Here’s what they have to say:
"Madalyn Sklar's Video Like a Rockstar program is magic. I witnessed not only myself, but my fellow group members blossom into seasoned live broadcasters, bursting with confidence.”
– Cathy Wassell, Socially Contented
"The Video Like a Rockstar course has been so invaluable to my video journey. My confidence has gone up 1,000%. I can now easily jump on LIVE video.”
– Nicole Osborne, owner, Lollipop Social
“After completing the program, I am more confident being on camera and more knowledgeable technically. Not only that, but I connected with such an inspiring, encouraging group of members who I also watched grow leaps and bounds in this program.”
– Linda Garnett, Indie Music Women
“WOW – recording video has become more enjoyable rather than something I avoid! This is not something I EVER thought I would say. But it’s true, and moving past my challenges with video has been a huge relief for me. Plus, my community responds so much more to video, which will help set me apart in my field.”
– Meghan Monaghan, Smart Bird Social
So, who is this program for?
- It’s for go-getters who are ready to move the needle forward.
- It's for women who want to step up their game using video and live streaming video.
- It’s for those who are camera shy and just need a little nudging along.
- It’s for those who don’t understand the tech side of using video.
Is that you? Want to learn more?
The next Video Like A Rockstar course starts April 9.
Sign up now to secure your spot! Space is limited.
My Promise To You
Upon completion of the Video Like A Rockstar course, you'll:
- Be confident and ready to produce and share your own videos and live streaming videos.
- Have forever access to the private Facebook group and all training materials in the program.
Because this is a quick, three-week program, there will be no refunds once it begins. However, remember that you’ll have ongoing access to the course library of how-to training videos, as well as access to the Facebook group to continue to meet and practice using video with your fellow rockstars.
Madalyn Sklar is a serial entrepreneur, community builder and leading Twitter marketing expert. With 24 years digital marketing experience and 15 years social media marketing under her belt, it’s no surprise she’s ranked the #1 Social Media Power Influencer in Houston. Each week Madalyn hosts the #TwitterSmarter Twitter chat that brings together hundreds of people in an active one hour discussion revolving around Twitter marketing. Since launching four years ago, it has reached over 10 billion impressions. Madalyn also interviews leading social media and marketing experts for her TwitterSmarter podcast and co-hosts the weekly Communities That Convert podcast with Kami Huyse. Huffington Post has named Madalyn one of 50 Women Entrepreneurs to follow.