Join my Online Mastermind Training Program for women in business,
and you’ll break through your fear and feelings of overwhelm around LIVE and RECORDED VIDEO.
You KNOW you NEED to be on video for your business.
You’ve read the statistics:
Video marketing will make up 80% of total internet traffic by 2020. (Cisco)
Over half a billion people are watching video on Facebook every day. (Forbes)
You don’t want your business to be left behind.
Maybe you’ve never been on camera before. 📷
Or you hate the way you look, and you feel self-conscious. 🙋
And what about all the video tech and accessories? It seems totally overwhelming! 📽️📱
How do you overcome all these obstacles?
I created my Video Like A Rockstar mastermind training course with these specific concerns in mind.
My 3 week online program is a safe place where you can learn, practice and grow on video, with the support of me and other like-minded women in business.
Video Like A Rockstar gives you access to:
- A course website with detailed training videos
- A private Facebook group where you'll connect with me and like-minded students
- Weekly mastermind group sessions - learn, ask questions, help each other
- Exclusive video interviews with leading social media marketing experts:
Social Media Consultant, Author, Speaker, Live Streaming Expert
Sue B. Zimmerman
Leading Instagram Educator, host of The Social Sip
YouTuber, author of Vlog Like A Boss
YouTube Marketing Expert
Ian Anderson Gray
Founder of Confident Live Marketing Academy
Livestreaming Expert, Video Marketing Top 25
You’ll learn and grow at a pace you couldn’t have imagined before because …
In Video Like A Rockstar, you receive:
Personal, step-by-step instructions from me on how to get started with livestream and recorded video. I’ll help you get over the fear of the unknown through coaching and practice. We’ll work through your camera shyness as I teach you the logistics and give you feedback and encouragement.
You’ll also get:
- Daily moral support and feedback from the other women in our small, private Facebook group.
- Daily and weekly on-camera practice through video challenges, including:
- Recording and livestreaming video of yourself
- Interviewing and being interviewed by others on video
- Using third-party apps to broadcast within Facebook
- Peer-to-peer support from your own video accountability partner as you livestream and record videos together
- Technical training in the form of short "how-to" videos that walk you through how to effectively use video and live streaming video in your social media and online marketing
I’ll also share shortcuts that will save you time and money when it comes to the tech.
You are not required to buy any equipment for this course. I’ll show you how to use video with just your phone and the internet. (If you’re interested, there will be recommendations for additional equipment, like inexpensive tripods. But these are just suggestions, and you won’t need to buy anything to get the full benefits from the course.)
We pack a lot into this fun three-week program, so come prepared to CRUSH IT!
Here’s what my students say:
"Madalyn has created the ideal community for encouragement, practice, tech support and building your skills so you too can video like a ROCKSTAR!"
-Jaime Salonen, Health & Wealth Transformational Coach
"A solid curriculum, a supportive group and step by step instruction, insights and tips. How could you not make this investment in yourself and your marketing?"
Emily Crume, Social Media Examiner
"Madalyn Sklar's Video Like a Rockstar program is magic. I witnessed not only myself, but my fellow group members blossom into seasoned live broadcasters, bursting with confidence. If you know that you need to be doing more on video for your business but you don’t know where to start, this is the place.”
– Cathy Wassell, Socially Contented
"The Video Like a Rockstar course has been so invaluable to my video journey. My confidence has gone up 1,000%. I can now easily jump on LIVE video.”
– Nicole Osborne, owner, Lollipop Social
“After completing the program, I am more confident being on camera and more knowledgeable technically. Not only that, but I connected with such an inspiring, encouraging group of members who I also watched grow leaps and bounds in this program.”
– Linda Garnett, Indie Music Women
“You get: daily challenges, hand holding, accountability partners, weekly video calls, a Thinkific course with tutorials, access to Madalyn, and a closed FB group of women dealing with similar issues related to video. PLUS, Madalyn is ahhhh-mazing when it comes to helping you overcome your reservations. She doesn’t tell you to “get over it”—instead she guides you on how to get comfy with video in a no-pressure, natural way.”
– Meghan Monaghan, Smart Bird Social
So, who is this program for?
- It’s for go-getters who are ready to move the needle forward
- It's for women who want to step up their game using video and live streaming video
- It’s for those who are camera shy and just need a little nudging along
- It’s for those who don’t understand the tech side of using video
Is that you? Want to learn more?
The Video Like A Rockstar mastermind program starts on Monday, July 16th.
Program runs for 3 weeks, ending on August 5th.
Sign up now to secure your spot! Space is limited.
My Promise To You
Upon completion of the Video Like A Rockstar course, you'll:
- Be confident and ready to produce and share your own videos and live streaming videos
- Have forever access to the private Facebook group and all training materials in the program (how-to videos, interviews, resources, etc)
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
I'm so confident you’ll love this program, that I offer a 7-day money-back guarantee.
You get a full week to immerse yourself in our private Facebook group and video training. You can try out the tips, tactics, and techniques that I share, and witness firsthand how much this program can help you get started with video.
Click here for refund policy details.
Madalyn Sklar is a serial entrepreneur, community builder and leading Twitter marketing expert. She’s ranked the #1 Social Media Power Influencer in Houston. Each week she hosts the #TwitterSmarter Twitter chat that brings together hundreds of people in an active one hour discussion revolving around Twitter marketing. Since launching three years ago, it has reached over 6 billion impressions. She also hosts the weekly #SocialROI chat that’s presented by ManageFlitter. Madalyn interviews leading social media and marketing experts for her TwitterSmarter podcast and co-hosts the weekly Communities That Convert podcast with Kami Huyse. Huffington Post has named Madalyn one of 50 Women Entrepreneurs to follow.